3uTools has been updated its previous version to the V2.58.Now you can download and install this updated tool on your computer with our downloading direction indeed.So this article will help you to get some more information with very valuable tutorial guides as well as an education on 3uTools and its utility as well as iOS updates.
Table of Contents
iPhone and iPad Users Seeing ‘iTunes Store is Unable to Process Purchases’ Error When Opening Apps
Why is this happening?
If you came across this error, it may because of one of the following reasons.
- Check the system status page
To discover if a service is down in your nation or area, go to Apple’s System Status page.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet
To access any website, use any Internet browser. If nothing loads, try connecting to a website with another device on the same network. If no other devices can connect to the Internet, switch off and then on your Wi-Fi router to reset it. If you still cannot connect to your Wi-Fi network, get assistance from your Internet provider. Get help with Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac if just your first device cannot connect to the Internet.
Make sure you have mobile data switched on for the app you are using if you use mobile services to access the Internet on your iPhone or iPad. To do so, go to the Settings app and choose Mobile Data.
- Update your software
Update your non-Apple device to the newest version of iOS, iPad, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, or software. Then try connecting one again.
If you still get the same error, try the following steps.
- Go to Settings – iTunes Store and App Store to exit the current Apple ID;
- Go to Settings – General – Reset, select “Reset Network Settings“, restart the device, disconnect the Wi-Fi connection, enable 4G, and log in to the Apple ID again.
iOS 12.4 Jailbreak tool Upgrade, Support A12-A12X Device
About iOS 12.4 Jailbreak
Apple has released the first beta of iOS 12.4 just a few days after the huge announcement of iOS 12.3, which was made available to the public via the Apple TV app. However, the second seed was available only after a week with the same invitation for registered developers to offer a trial via Apple Dev Center or as an Over the Air for those who have gone through the relevant profile from the development center.
Since this is the fourth and most substantial chapter of the iOS 12.0 narrative, it is possible that it will include more significant features than before. As a result of the fact that no single beta has a hint as to what features it will have, it is difficult to predict what frame it will be released in. In any case, as long as it remains a beta version with no connection to Cydia download iOS 12.4, it’s unclear under what conditions hackers would test jailbreak iOS 12.4 capabilities.
Possibility of Jailbreak iOS 12.4
When it comes to iOS 12.4 jailbreak prospects, it’s a somber reminder that the current version of iOS is not jailbreakable. Even the earlier iOS 12.3 version has not been jailbroken yet. For iOS 12 until iOS 12.1.2, only the Unc0ver 3.0 and Chimera jailbreak tools were available. Even if no public jailbreak is available for iOS 12.1.3 to 12.2, KeenLab may demonstrate that it is feasible to jailbreak the device.
With such circumstances, we have yet to gather information on whether iOS 12.4 has the necessary security keys for jailbreaking.
You may now use 3uTools to jailbreak your iOS 12.4 devices, thanks to an update to uncover. We are writing this lesson to assist people who are interested.
Supported systems: iOS 12.4
Supported devices: A7 – A12
Note: Before jailbreaking, choose Sock Puppet for A8 – A11 or Sock Port for A7 – A7X in the Exploit of Settings on unc0ver, depending on your device’s CPU.
Remember to back up your iDevice before you jailbreak it, as jailbreaking a device might result in unforeseen issues.
Jailbreak tutorial iOS 11.4- iOS 12.4
- Connect your device to your PC or laptop, then go to Flash & JB – Jailbreak – iOS 11.4 12.4 Jailbreak and choose Run Jailbreak.
- After that, 3uTools will begin installing the “uncover” jailbreak tool. When the installation is complete, navigate to “Settings – General – Device Management – Developer App,” and then select “Trust.”
- Open “uncover” on your device and click “Jailbreak” to start the process.
- Click OK when you see the prompt below, your device will then reboot.
- After the reboot, the jailbreak is completed if you see the icon “Cydia”.
How to turn GIFs into a wallpaper for your Apple Watch.
Why Apple watch wallpaper needs a change?
Did you know that apple wallpapers can be replaced by GIFs. There are various threads on Reddit which explains it. If you want to make your own, because
- Apple’s default time lapse backgrounds were a little dull, and
- The Live Photos taken with phones are not as intriguing as some of the glitch art you can find online.
How to do it?
The procedure is trouble-free; you are simply turning a GIF to a Live Photo. It takes a few steps to get it to function correctly.
Simply follow these steps:
- Download a software that allows you to transform GIFs into Live Photos from 3uTools. You may utilize a famous software like Giphy, which not only offers a large number of GIFs but also has a built-in feature that allows you to save GIFs as Live Photos. Of course, you may use your favorite GIF app.
- Save a GIF or a Live Photo to your Photos app that you want to use as your Apple Watch background.
- After you have saved the photo, go to your Photos collection, choose the Live Photo you just saved, and click “Edit” in the upper right corner.
- Make the Live Photo’s final frame your main photo.
- Select your saved photo and hit Edit.
How to make the last frame as your key photo:
- To make a new watch face based on a photo, open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Choose the second option, “Face Gallery,” and then scroll down to the “Photos” section. Select “Photos” from the “Content” menu. This allows you to select a single photo rather than a whole album. There you may select your preferred Live Photo.
- Finally, install the watch face on your wristwatch and try it out.
If the animation is not working properly, it is most likely because it is too lengthy. If that is the case, you may quickly cut it with your preferred editing program.
Keep in mind that certain GIFs function better than others. As I experimented with it, I discovered that Live Photos with 42 frames and GIFs with a lot more action, such as fireworks or lightning.
Download iOS 13.1.1 on 3uTools!
What’s new in iOS 13.1.1?
A battery depletion issue, issues with Siri recognizing requests on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, and a fault that stopped some users from restoring their iPhone from a backup are all addressed in iOS 13.1.1.
- Fixes problems that may prevent you from restoring your iPhone from a backup.
- Fixes a problem that might cause the battery to deplete faster.
- On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max, a bug that might affect Siri request detection has been fixed.
- Resolves an issue where Safari search recommendations might re-enable after being turned off Addresses an issue where Reminders could sync slowly.
- Fixes a vulnerability in third-party keyboard applications.
This iOS 13.1.1 update is now available on 3uTools; here are some instructions for installing it on your iPhone.
- Connect your iDevice to your computer using the original USB cord, and then run 3uTools.
- Select firmware iOS 13.1.1 from the Flash & JB Easy Flash menu. Please tick the box “Retain User’s Data” if you wish to update with data. After you click “Flash,” a pop-up reminder will appear; please read it carefully.
Note: In case of data loss, it is advised that you back up your iDevice on a regular basis.
- While flashing, keep the network and USB connections stable and patiently wait for 5 to 10 minutes. After a reboot, your iDevice will be upgraded to iOS 13.1.1.
Apple iOS 13.1.3 is Now Available on 3utools
About Apple iOS 13.1.3
- Fixes an issue that may prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call. Resolves an issue that may prohibit opening a meeting invite in Mail.
- After restoring from an iCloud backup, the Voice Memos recordings may not download.
- When restoring from an iCloud backup, a problem with applications failing to download has been fixed.
- Fixes a problem that might prevent Apple Watch from pairing properly.
- Resolves an issue where Apple Watch alerts were not being received.
- Fixes a bug that caused Bluetooth to disconnect in some cars.
- Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets have a better connection dependability.
- Improves the performance of apps that use Game Center during launch.
Follow these steps to access it on 3utools.
Connect your iDevice to your computer using the original USB cord, and then run 3uTools.
Select firmware iOS 13.1.3 from the Flash & JB Easy Flash menu. Please tick the box “Retain User’s Data” if you wish to update with data. After you click “Flash,” a pop-up reminder will appear; please read it carefully.
While flashing, keep the network and USB connections stable and patiently wait 5 to 10 minutes. After a reboot, your iDevice will be upgraded to iOS 13.1.3.
You are recommended to back up your iDevice regularly in case of data loss.
iOS 13.1.3 Official Support Device：
iPhone: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE。
iPod Touch: iPod Touch 7